Wednesday, November 3, 2010

MAYDAY MAYDAY


So look before I offend anyone...I love my gay folks and all but it is time for a Heterosexual Day damnit. Yea I said it. WE ALL need to celebrate why we are ALL on planet EARTH. Take a moment of silence and let that slowly sink in....
If you can have your day (really yall have like 3 or 4) why can't we have ours?
Do you thinks its cool that Antoine Dobson says the most funny yet IG'NANT and embarrassing shit on the news and gets to perform at the BET hip hop awards?! Is it cool that our youth look at these blogs and sees that they're favorite artist are all at Gay Pride weekend every year?! or that Nikki Minaj (our young females role model) that has no competition and advocates for the gays, bi's and lesbians (but has a boyfriend..lol.) and signs titties and asses? Is it really cool to watch Real Housewives and see men with Goatees, Fade, stilettos and a pocket books!? Do you really want your son and daughter sharing clothes??!! What kind of message does that send our youth? Don't get me wrong I believe everyone should have equal rights but do kids need to be exposed at such an early age? Should kids try gay shit to find out their straight? Do you really want your daughter to eat pussy before she has a boyfriend??? Because that's what going on RIGHT NOW and it's only getting worse. Yes I do believe their are people that were born gay but then I do believe there are also weak minded people that are Gay for PAY and Freaks that are GAY for PLAY and I'm a bitch screaming MAYDAY MAYDAY!
Call me old fashion, call me conservative, call me what you want but something got to give because if it's like this now....what do you think its going to be ten years from now?!!!  Can we get a flag too?

No comments: