Wednesday, November 3, 2010

S.A.D. Standard American Diet


Listen Up because this is your FOOD FOR THOUGHT. The diet the majority of us is eat is some absolute BULLSHIT and it ain't even our fault because we were taught to eat this way since birth...So let me break some things down for you...
The S.A.D. diet (standard american diet) is a bunch of crap PERIOD-Do you know that Japan has the highest life expectancy (average: 84 years old) in the world (US is not even in the TOP 30!!! yet #9 on the highest amount of cancer patients even though secretly I think we are further up on the list)... cheese, milk, white flour, bread are not in a Japanese diet and processed foods and meats are NOT consumed daily over there. Their diet is rice (mostly brown), and veggies daily, chicken weekly and red meat monthly and they have the lowest rate of ALL diseases Don’t get me wrong I love the US but believing into this government that infiltrates other countries for their resources and for POWER is like believing everything Donald Trump tells his staff and new perspective clients. Understand that 99.999% of the RICH have told lies to get ahead. what makes the FDA and our Government any different? Shit, they probably taught the class!
Why do I have to pay EXTRA money to get organic food? the food that GOD intended for us to eat (and if you look at the unused land that’s available in the US for farming you KNOW this is some BS) but I can get a full meal at taco bell for $2? If that simple logic doesn’t speak VOLUMES to you than I don’t know what else I can tell you. I can hear Lauryn Hill's voice in the background "Killing me softly...." 
My CONSPIRACY of the day is think about all the hormones, pesticides and antibiotics that are injected into the meat, veggies, fruit and everything else you eat...Understand that estrogen fattens meat up way more than testosterone and we wonder why everything seems a lil "SWEET"
Remember the government loves you.
XOXO,

No comments: